1. What is the deadline?
Except in case of stock out, all orders are processed and shipped (or made available at our facilities) within an average period of 24 hours after the order is confirmed by the customer. We reinforce that are made every working day up to 16 hours shipments, so deliveries to Portugal C ontinental are guaranteed for the next business day if the orders are confirmed before 12 hours. Unless stock breaks or carrier delays.
In mainland Portugal, standard delivery is free from 120 € + VAT. If it does not reach this value, the delivery has an increase of € 5.50 + VAT. In the Archipelagos, delivery is free for amounts above 390 € + VAT. In lower amounts, there is an increase of € 19.90 + VAT.
With the main objective of providing an Excellence Service to our Clients, we hereby inform you of the acceptance criteria and the procedures that must be followed when making a return to Douromed.
Compliance with these procedures is mandatory, otherwise the return will not be accepted by Douromed.
The reasons for return accepted by Douromed are as follows:
- Product ordered by mistake: medicines up to 5 days, remaining products up to 30 days after receiving the order;
- Product damaged in transport and filling errors: report within 48 hours.
- Product quality problems: subject to prior analysis. For the treatment of these returns, the original supplier or manufacturer of the product will always be contacted.
- Medicines with an expiration date of less than 3 months: subject to the conditions of the original supplier or MAH holder (amount to be credited or direct exchange).
- Only returns of products that are in the original supply conditions are accepted. The costs of return shipping are at the customer's expense, except in situations of error by Douromed.
4. How can I return an order?
To make the return, it is necessary to provide the following information:
- Douromed invoice number;
- Product name and code;
- Reason for return.
The products must be well packaged respecting the conditions of conservation described in the labeling in order to guarantee that they are maintained under general conditions of supply.
In the event that after the return of a product it is proved that it does not meet the return acceptance criteria, Douromed will return the material to the Customer with the shipping charges for the same.
Product ordered by mistake: maximum deadline for returning medications is 5 days after the invoice date and 30 days after the invoice date for the remaining items .
Product damaged in transport and filling errors: report within 48 hours.
6. What is the guarantee of my equipment?
Unless otherwise mentioned, all equipment has a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects after the date of sale. To activate a warranty process, the customer must present proof of purchase, together with the damaged equipment.
There is a warranty period established by the manufacturer on its products, on manufacturing defects on receipt of the product and on damage during that period. To take advantage of the guarantee, it is necessary to present the purchase invoice and the packaging with the respective contents (manuals and other accessories). If the purchase invoice is not presented, the manufacturers reject any liability under the warranty. If you experience difficulties installing or using any product or software , make sure you are following the instructions in the manufacturer's manuals.
The payment methods accepted by Douromed are: Bank Transfer or against reimbursement.
If you want to contact us, you can use one of these ways:
- +351 224 152 279/80
- Free fixed network: 800 912 279
This contact must be made from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Douromed is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.